Each job is address specific. A phone call to your local council with your address will answer this question. Not all jobs require a planning permit.
We are able to give you all the paperwork you require to obtain your own permit. We can print out the job specific engineering drawings for each job within 15 minutes.
1. Council compliant: There is a 10% deposit (non-refundable in most cases) of the kit price when placing the order for engineers plans. Following council approval, your shed kit will be ordered. The final balance of the kit price is required in full, prior to delivery to our depot, which will be approximately within 21 working days. (Total price includes GST)
2. Non-council: There is a 10% deposit of the kit price required when placing the order to start manufacturing. The final balance of the kit price is required in full, prior to delivery to our depot, which will be approximately within 21 working days. (Total price includes GST)
3. Slab/pier & install cost: These are due upon completion of each stage.
4. Ownership of the materials will not pass to the purchaser until the final full payment has been cleared.
5. Where the materials have not been paid for in full within 21 days, Clarence Valley Sheds reserves the right to offer the goods for resale, in which case you will be refunded the amount less expenses incurred by Clarence Valley Sheds.
6. Interest shall accrue on all overdue payments at 8% per annum.
7. Payment methods: cash, cheque or EFT
Each property zone has its own rules and regulations as to whether a building permit is required. Please ask us about what is required for your property.
Our preferred method of construction is to pour the slab first. BHP will void their warranty if any part of the wall sheeting is used for formwork. For this reason, we have the slab poured first, the building will then be erected.